The Staley Museum will be reopening on May 22 and will resume regular hours. Visitors will no longer need to call ahead to make appointments for daily visits. Masks and social distancing will still be required inside the museum.
Tours still need to be scheduled in advance.
To schedule your appointment prior to May 22, or to schedule a tour, call us at 217-422-1212 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Below are our safety guidelines, we will continue to enforce.
The following safeguards will be in place to protect all visitors and staff:
- If you’re exhibiting any of the following symptoms please stay at home:
- Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
- Masks must be worn on museum premises at all times and covering both the nose and mouth. If you do not have a mask, one can be provided for you.
- Public restrooms will be closed to the public.
- Please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- You may be asked to wait outside if the museum has reached its maximum capacity of 10 visitors at a time.
Visitors that refuse to abide by these guidelines will be asked to leave the museum.
Inside the museum, we ask visitors to refrain from touching exhibits and furniture and make use of the hand sanitizer provided in multiple locations.
Tuesday – Saturday 1:00PM to 4:00PM
Last Sunday of the Month (March-November Only) 1:00PM to 4:00PM
For questions or concerns please contact: email@example.com or call us at 217-422-1212.